Green Coat Ambassadors
(selected members of 1+ years)
6 REASONS to apply for the GREEN COATS:
1 – Green Coats are in the SPOTLIGHT!
In addition to their current membership benefits, our Ambassadors receive a spotlight feature on all of the following platforms, putting them right in front of the public and local business eye as leaders in our community:
- Chamber Web Site
- Chamber Weekly E-Newsletter (1500+ subscribers)
- Chamber Social Media (20k+ followers)
- Chamber Chat Radio (KBEC: 10k+ listeners)
- The Waxahachie Sun Chamber Corner
2 – Green Coats receive COMPLIMENTARY BUSINESS COACHING!
Instead of paying the discounted rate provided general members for the business coaching provided through the Chamber, our Ambassadors receive one guaranteed complimentary reservation for each of the following business education and development opportunities:
- Business Success Series Workshops ($49 value)
- Quarterly Business Success Growth Clubs ($99 value)
- Leadership Waxahachie Course ($500 value)
- WX Leadership Summit w/John Maxwell (1100+ attendants)
3 – Green Coats receive AWARDS & RECOGNITION OPPORTUNITIES!
In addition to their current membership benefits, our Ambassadors receive the following opportunities for awards and recognition as leaders in our community:
- Complimentary Quarterly Luncheon
- Ambassador of the Quarter Award
- Ambassador of the Year Award
- announced at our annual banquet (400 attendants)
4 – Green Coats receive UNIQUE NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES!
In addition to their current membership benefits, our Ambassadors receive networking opportunities and influence unique to themselves, not provided to general members:
- Mentoring New Chamber Members during Their First Year
- Representing the Chamber at Chamber Events and Functions
5 – Green Coats receive ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES!
In addition to their current membership benefits, our Ambassadors receive the unique opportunity to advance to the Chamber Board of Directors, thus becoming:
- Authorities on the Future of Business in Waxahachie
- Recognizable Leaders in our Community
6 – Green Coats receive SAVINGS & FINANCIAL LEVERAGE!
If that’s not enough, our Ambassadors are served one tier higher membership benefits than what they already enrolled for with the Chamber:
- Networking Members – served Marketing Level
- Marketing Members – served Community Leader Level
- Community Leader Members – served President’s Council Level
- President’s Council Members – full customizable service from the Chamber
Along with the many benefits provided our Green Coat Ambassadors come some responsibilities. If you can fulfill the following responsibilities, we would love to receive your application to the program!
- 1 calendar year commitment (2020)
- Endorsing & promoting the Waxahachie Chamber
- Connecting with 5 assigned fellow chamber members at least 4 times
- Completing minimum of 3 quarterly volunteer hours with the Waxahachie Chamber
- Attending at least 5 ribbon cuttings in the year with the Waxahachie Chamber
- Attending quarterly Green Coat luncheons (complimentary)
- Attending annual Green Coat orientation (in January)
- Attending the annual Waxahachie Chamber awards banquet (complimentary)
- Following the Waxahachie Chamber guidelines for fulfilling ambassador responsibilities
Click the image to read benefits in detail!