Perform an array of functions that may include receiving and processing stock and materials, picking and filling orders from stock, packing and shipping orders, or managing, organizing and retrieving stock in the warehouse.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Using a variety of tools and machines such as powerdrills, grinders, saws.
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards.
- Open bales, crates and other containers
- Maintain inventory control by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed through a computer. May also assist in counting of physical inventory.
- Maintain safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and work stations neat.
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- 1-2 years previous warehouse experience preferred
- Good communication, organizational, time management