Days: 7:00 AM - 4:00 PM (w/30 minute lunch and 2 10 minute breaks)
Full time- temp to hire position
overtime when scheduling requires
Monday - Friday
$ pay based on experience
Business seeking CNC machinist for day shift. Business serving the mining/construction, performance auto parts, electronic, and oil field industry.
Must have the following:
- Know how to prepare
- Prepare tooling and /or fixtures
- Verify Machinist programs, tooling sheets, and setup sheets
- Self starter
- Experience with recent version of Mastercam highly desired.
- Seeking someone who can work independently and is detailed oriented and have a sense of urgency.
- Must have 5 years of experience
- Operate CNC machining equipment, including set-up, adjustment, and tool chane to product parts of moderate to high complexity meeting documented specifications.
- Understand and manipulate Fanuc and Haas CNC controls with confidence.
- Must have thorough knowledge of machining speeds, feeds, cutting tools including geometries, insert grades and coatings, tool holders and work holding methods
- Must be capable of troubleshooting and correcting machining processes, including fixtures, tools and programs to maintain print specifications
- Perform dimensional measurements to ensure compliance with manufacturing specifications
- Must have very good math skills
- Document inspection results
- Must have your own tools including :calipers, micrometers, depth micro micrometers, magnetic bases, edge finders, metric and English wrenches, files, punches, and some deburr equipment