Senior Maintenance Technician
Duties include using computerized maintenance management systems (CMMS), performing assigned preventive maintenance tasks, mechanical and electrical repairs to material-handling equipment and other Distribution Center equipment, work with Master Maintenance Technician to perform preventative, corrective and predictive maintenance all while maintaining a safe work environment.
- Performs assigned preventative maintenance tasks and minor mechanical repairs to material-handling and other Distribution Center equipment.
- Uses Computerized Maintenance management System (CMMS)-generated preventive maintenance worksheets to maintain distribution machinery and equipment according to the manufacturer's recommendations and good maintenance practices.
- Maintains efficient operation of material handling equipment by clearing jams and removing foreign materials.
- Performs general building maintenance as directed, such as lamp replacement, simple construction, wiring, repair of overhead doors and plumbing.
- Associate's degree in industrial or Maintenance Technology AND at least 2 years experience of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment OR at least 4 years of maintenance experience in a facilities, United States Armed Forces, distribution and/or manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge of industrial electricity including single-phase and three-phase power, motors, protective devices and/or photo sensors.
- At least 6 months experience with Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) logic principals.
- At least 6 months experience uploading and downloading Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), System Control Software (SCSs) and Scanners.
- At least 6 months experience with electronics such as photo sensors, Programmable Logic Controller (PLCs), remote Input/Output modules (I/Os), servo drivers, and variable frequency drives.
- Willing and able to climb to the 100-foot level to make repairs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to lift parts and tools weighing up to 80 lbs with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Willing and able to perform tasks which include repetitive bending, crouching, kneeling, reaching, twisting, sitting, standing, and walking with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Preferred experience with Allen-Bradley Machinery