WAREHOUSE POSITION AVAILABLE
$11.00 per hour
1st and 3rd shift available (must be able to eventually go to 3rd shift)
- General warehouse responsible for performing tasks involved in processing and shipping orders for the customer.
- Responsibilities may include: receiving, scanning, picking, packing, auditing and shipping merchandise to the customer.
- Tracks all inbound and outbound items through radio frequency (RF) scanning to ensure accountability in inventory.
- Verifies orders and ensures entry into the inventory management system.
- Operates a clean and safe work environment, ensuring that all areas of the warehouse are well maintained, kept orderly and free of debris.
- Must be willing to work a flexible shift
- Must be able to stand at least 8 hours
- Perform tasks which include pushing, pulling, grasping, and lifting
- Able to carry up to 50 pounds.
- Inventory system data entry and operating material handling equipment experience a plus