The Mission of the Waxahachie Chamber of Commerce is to create a positive business environment that encourages desirable economic activity, to assist in the creation and preservation of jobs, providing leadership on public, community issues, and chamber membership that enhance the quality of life of our community.
We accomplish this mission by delivering the following:
- Representing the interests of the business community at the local, state and federal levels.
- Communicating issues and items of interest to our members through a weekly newsletter, targeted communications, industry-specific councils, quarterly 'Success in Sixty' events and issues forums that provide information our members need to know
- Promoting constructive and cooperative relationships between the business community and our many community and regional partners, including Waxahachie ISD, City of Waxahachie, Ellis County, SAGU, Navarro College, other chambers of commerce and our economic development team
- Supporting the work of Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Encouraging businesses to get involved,participate, and lead in community, civic and cultural activities that make Waxahachie a great place to live, work and play.
- Ensure the needs of the community and the Chamber of Commerce through the coordination of Chamber leaders and Waxahachie Community Development Board