The Green Coat Ambassadors of the Chamber are members of the Chamber that are committed to spending ONE calendar year enriching our community with healthier homes, families, and businesses by connecting local entrepreneurs and business owners to the Waxahachie Chamber benefits.
EXPECTATIONS OF A GREEN COAT AMBASSADOR
- Commit to 1 calendar year with the Green Coats
- Endorse and promote the Waxahachie Chamber
- Attend a Green Coat Orientation Event (or a makeup event)
- Attend quarterly Green Coat Luncheon Trainings (or a makeup event)
- Attend at least one Ribbon Cutting every quarter
- Attend at least one Networking Mixer every quarter
- Complete at least 3 Volunteer Hours every quarter
- Complete additional volunteer hours on a voluntary basis
- Connect with up to 6 new chamber members every quarter
- Accept additional member assignments on a voluntary basis
- Abide by the following chamber guidelines for fulfilling responsibilities:
- post a captioned photo to the current Green Coat FB Group to report member connections (voicemails, emails, etc.) and plaque deliveries
- help new members understand and use their membership by connecting them to all the opportunities within the Waxahachie Chamber
- use the Chamber's tools and resources (the Waxahachie Chamber Members FB Group, the Chamber website, Calendly links, etc.) for helping new members through their first year of membership.
GREEN COAT AMBASSADOR BENEFITS
- Exclusive networking opportunities repping the Chamber
- Online recognition eligibility on the Chamber website
- Online recognition eligibility in the Chamber newsletter
- Online recognition eligibility on Chamber social media
- Complimentary admission to the annual Leader Summit
- Complimentary admission to the Annual Awards Banquet
- Eligibility for election to the Chamber Board of Directors
- Served 1 tier higher membership level benefits
- Eligibility for Ambassador of the Quarter Award
- Eligibility for Ambassador of the Year Award:
- Leadership Waxahachie Scholarship
Green Coat Ambassadors benefit from a thriving Chamber while the Chamber benefits from thriving Green Coat Ambassadors.
Through volunteering with the Chamber, Green Coat Ambassadors serve and enrich not only themselves but also their community.
Green Coat Ambassadors are provided with incredible benefits, both from a business and personal standpoint, that are provided to no one else.
Green Coat Ambassadors fulfill a limited number of volunteer commitments that are communicated clearly upfront and work well around busy entrepreneurial schedules.
CHAMBER CARE CIRCLE:
The Waxahachie Chamber prioritizes the care of its Green Coat Ambassadors, who in turn connect with new Chamber members, who in turn care for the Chamber.