LEAD WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER. People are at the heart of everything we do. Our growing team embodies the experience of an established company with entrepreneurial spirit of a startup. Work for a team that has the stability of an established company with the entrepreneurial spirit and fast-paced environment of a start-up. Apply Now!
Tuesday – Friday, twice a month
6:00 am – 4:30 pm
$13.50 per hour
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work as part of a team on a conveyor belt or assembly line.
- Cut and open boxes, pull material and pack each day’s orders in a timely manner.
- Apply shipping labels, stickers and packing lists to boxes.
- Stock and restock assembly lines.
- Inspect materials for defects.
- Pick, hand collate and insert a variety of printed materials or print related items into packages.
- Final assembly of materials into packaged products (coiling/kitting).
- Build, close, tape and palletize corrugated boxes.
- Verify package contents against pick tickets as part of QC sampling.
- May perform duties related to receipt of materials, supplies, equipment and finished product.
- Stands up to 100% of the shift daily.
- Uses hands and fingers to handle, and feel over 2/3 of the shift daily.
- Reaches with hands and arms 1/3 to 2/3 of the shift daily.
- Lifts between 25 and 50 pounds 1/3 of the shift daily.
- Requires close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less).
- Color vision (ability to identify and distinguish colors).