Step 1 Member Engagement
WELCOME TO THE CHAMBER!
Here are a few things you should know:
- Director of Promotions
- Member Engagement Manager
- Log into your portal HERE.
- Complete your profile in as much detail as possible (include thorough description, photos, video, etc.)
- Select "Directory>Contact These Businesses" to send an introduction email to your fellow members (50 at a time)
- Post your upcoming events or job listings to go live on the Chamber web site from your portal as well!
JOIN THE FB GROUP:
- Join our exclusive, members-only FB Group for online networking opportunities with fellow Chamber Members HERE.
- Be sure to answer all the questions and follow the guidelines for the group in order to avoid being removed.
- Post any upcoming events or special offers on Wednesdays and Fridays respectively.
- Build relationships and draw incredible support from our thriving community!
- Be sure to proudly display your plaque, window decal, and/or digital trust badge where everyone can see your credibility with the Chamber!
- Schedule a ground breaking or ribbon cutting ceremony for your business HERE. (option - but great publicity!)
- Drop an introduction in the Waxahachie Chamber Members FB Group to establish yourself as a fellow member!
- Subscribe to the Chamber's weekly newsletter to stay in the know about the goings on in Waxahachie HERE.
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- The Chamber exists by the will and for the benefit of its members - if we are not serving local business in a way that you wish we would, feel free to submit an anonymous suggestion HERE.
- While we will do our best to stay in touch with you and your business throughout the year, the nature of our relationship with Chamber members is very collaborative.
- The best way to get the most out of your investment is to keep your benefits sheet and networking calendar close by and reach out to us to tap into them as much as you can throughout the year.
- Just remember, if you never attend and event or tap into all your benefits with the Chamber - we are always working for you and supporting local business behind the scenes.
WE WILL BE IN TOUCH:
- Either the Member Engagement Manager or one of our Ambassadors will connect with you soon.
- Feel free to drop your hardcopy promotional materials by the Chamber anytime to feature alongside your fellow members.
- Be sure to schedule a 1:1 Member Care Appointment HERE to learn how the Chamber can benefit your business more specifically.
Cheers to seeing your business THRIVE this year more than ever in Ellis County!