Step 1 Member Engagement
WELCOME TO THE CHAMBER!
Here are a few things you should know:
- President - Kevin Strength
- Vice President - Julie Farrar
- Administrator - Daysi Gonzalez
- Marketing Manager - Kelsey Poynor
- Investor Relations Manager - Shanna Dunn
- HR/Budget Director - Sandy King
- Ellis County Museum/Downtown Information Center - Sylvia Smith
- Log into your portal HERE.
- Complete your profile in as much detail as possible (include thorough description, photos, video, etc.)
- Select "Directory>Contact These Businesses" to send an introduction email to your fellow members (50 at a time)
- Post your upcoming events, advertisements, or job listings to go live on the Chamber web site from your portal as well!
JOIN THE FB GROUP:
- Join our exclusive, members-only FB Group for online networking opportunities with fellow Chamber Members HERE.
- Be sure to answer all the questions and follow the guidelines for the group.
- Build relationships and draw incredible support from our thriving community!
- Be sure to proudly display your plaque, window decal, and/or digital trust badge where everyone can see your credibility with the Chamber!
- Schedule a ground breaking or ribbon cutting ceremony for your business by emailing Shanna at firstname.lastname@example.org (optional - gives great publicity!)
- Drop an introduction in the Waxahachie Chamber Members FB Group to introduce yourself as a fellow member!
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- The Chamber exists by the will and for the benefit of its members - if we are not serving local business in a way that you wish we would, feel free to submit an anonymous suggestion HERE.
- We will do our best to stay in touch with you and your business throughout the year, but please reach out to us frequently to leverage your benefits!
- The best way to get the most out of your investment is to keep your benefits sheet and networking calendar close by and reach out to us to tap into them as much as you can throughout the year.
- Even if you never attend and event or tap into all the benefits with the Chamber - we are always working for you and supporting local business behind the scenes. This means that your Chamber membership is always benefitting you, even if you need to be MIA from Chamber happenings for a while.
WE WILL BE IN TOUCH:
- Either one of our staff or one of our Ambassadors will connect with you soon.
- Feel free to drop your hardcopy promotional materials by the Chamber anytime to feature alongside your fellow members.
- Be sure to schedule a 1:1 Member Care Appointment by emailing email@example.com to learn how the Chamber can benefit your business more specifically.
Cheers to seeing your business THRIVE this year more than ever in Ellis County!