Step 2 Member Engagement
LET'S INCREASE YOUR VISIBILITY!
- If you haven't already, feel free to drop off your hardcopy promotional materials to the Chamber to feature alongside your fellow members!
- If you have an upcoming event poster, this would be a great thing to feature at the Chamber or at fellow willing Chamber members stores around town!
- Send us any upcoming event, job listing, or special offer / giveaway you'd like for Chamber members and the general public to know about with a photo/graphic and pertinent information for the e-newsletter.
- Advertisements can run maximum two weeks, and event promos run up until the event takes place.
SOCIAL MEDIA VISIBILITY:
- If you're hiring, submit your job listing through your member portal to our web site, and we will promote across all our platforms!
- If you're a Marketing Member or higher, submit any photo/video/graphics with educational and/or informative content on your business for social media (or your can just tag @Waxahachie.Chamber for us to share).
- The limit to social media posts for Marketing Members are higher is typically once a week.
- If you have joined the Waxahachie Chamber Members only FB Group, submit your upcoming business events and/or special offers.
- Stay engaged in building relationships in the online members-only FB Group community to maintain your visibility in Waxahachie.
- Have you introduced yourself to fellow members through your portal or in the FB Group yet?
- Have you posted any upcoming business events or job listings to the Chamber website through your portal yet?
- Have you completed your member online directory profile as thoroughly as possible yet?
- Email our us if you need assistance with this!
- Sponsor and host a Network Mixer at your business by selecting one of the available events HERE and submitting your information.
- All network mixer hosting opportunities are first come, first serve - we can't wait to highlight YOUR business at the next networking event!
- Mark your calendar to attend these networking events as much as possible (or send a rep!).